How are those resolutions going?
January can be such a hard month. Post-holiday depression, going back to work or school (or both, perhaps), dreary winter weather, and the added pressure of trying to stick with your resolutions. Amidst all of that, it’s important to find time for yourself and remember what is most important – making sure your soul is rested and nourished. An easy way to make this happen? Grab a warm cup of something blissful and do whatever makes you smile, whether it be watching a movie, reading a book, or just enjoying a bit of quiet time.
Find some time to relax and soothe your soul (and beat the winter blues) with one of these amazing hot drinks.
1. Little Bear’s favourite is a good cup of Homemade Peppermint Hot Cocoa, and this version by Raia’s Recipes is both easy and addictive. A dangerous combination!
2. Channel in the local German Christmas market that you may have gone to last month and make some of this delicious Glühwein from And Here We Were.
3. Recipes to Nourish hits the mark with this Calming After Dinner Tea made of chamomile, catnip, fennel, rose hips, lavender, and spearmint. I think Little Bear would love this tea!
4. Another one from Recipes to Nourish, this Mexican Hot Chocolate looks divine and is full of delicious flavours!
5. It may sound sinful, but this Ginger Hot Chocolate from There’s a Cook in My Kitchen really isn’t that bad for me with ingredients like coconut milk, agave nectar, and fresh ginger.