So far 2015 has been a whirlwind of activity in my family’s life. Amidst all this running around, working, and day-to-day stress, it has become increasingly more important to pay attention the health of our family.
This is why, I for one, cannot wait for the 2nd annual Healthy Family Expo in Vancouver on March 29! The timing couldn’t be more perfect. As a parent I will of course be interested in learning more about ways that I can help my family stay in the best health possible, but I will also be extra interested to see what I can learn about my own health and well-being as I head into my second trimester of pregnancy.
There are so many amazing organizations and companies that will be at the Expo. If you come out, these are some of the over 100 exhibitors you will see:
- Bobs and Lolo (concerts at 11 am and 2 pm)
- Boomers & Echoes Kids & Maternity
- Discovery Toys
- GnuSanté Creations Inc.
- Hippie Foods
- Holy Crap
- Love Child Organics
- Naked Coconuts
- Ra Energy Foods Ltd.
- Young Living Essential Oils
In addition to the Bobs and Lolo concerts, which I’m sure Little Bear will go crazy for, there will also be an incredible Active Kid Zone equipped with a climbing wall, bouncing, giant hamster ball track, Tumbluebus, run bike area, baby crawl zone, and a family fitness area. I’m already planning for Arun and Little Bear to hang out there while I get a bit of shopping in at the Expo!
As if all the exciting vendors and exhibitors weren’t enough, there’s also some jaw-dropping giveaways happening! The Grand Prize Showcase is work $10,000 and includes a 1-year lease on a Toyota Prius C, and the first 200 attendees receive a free child day ticket for the Sea to Sky Gondola. Luckily you don’t have to wait until the end of March to win some great prizes. There will be flash giveaways daily throughout March on the Healthy Family Expo Facebook Event page, and you can stay connected to all the prizes, giveaways, and announcements by liking the Healthy Family Expo Facebook page, following them on Twitter or Pinterest, and visiting the website regularly. There is also a healthy family prize package worth over $2000 that is being given away before the Expo! This incredible package includes:
- Family Summer Season’s Pass (2 adults / 2 children) to Sea to Sky Gondola ($300 value)
- $50 gift card to Whole Foods Market from Toyota Canada
- $50 gift card to London Drugs
- 1-month Translink Farecard for one-zone travel provided by TravelSmart ($91 value)
- Sliding area birthday party package for up to 8 kids at Cypress Mountain ($120 value)
- Starter package & 2-week service from Happy Baby Cheeks Cloth Diaper Service ($95 value)
- Family pass for 2-hour climb (2 adults / 2 children) at Climb Base5 ($93 value)
- AspenClean Whole Home Cleaning Kit from Susan Upton of RE/MAX Select Properties ($70 value)
- Sonicare electric toothbrush from PDG Pediatric Dental Group ($59.95 value)
- Annual perks membership to Modern Mama ($50 value)
- $50 gift certificate to Yaya Baby
- $50 gift certificate to Boomers & Echoes Kids & Maternity
- $50 gift certificate from BC Playthings
- WaterBox prize pack from Happy Water ($50 value)
- $50 gift certificate from UNDERABLES
- Love Child Organics gift pack ($50 value)
- Naked Coconuts trio including soy-free seasoning sauce, coconut nectar & coconut oil ($50 value)
- Summer 2015 kids bike camp gift pack from PedalHeads ($50 value)
- Ra Energy gift pack ($50 value)
- Just Jingo Body Botanicals gift pack including diaper/belly/nursing balms, and deodorant ($65 value)
- Gift pack including 2 dressings & CheeSauce from RawFoodz, and Brussel Bytes, Snip Chips and CocoRoons from Wonderfully Raw ($50 value)
- aden+anais cozy sleeping bag from Jill Parker of Little Dreamers Consulting ($53.99 value)
- $50 gift card for online shopping from VONBON
- Gnubees rainbow-pack from GnuSanté, including 15 pouches ($50 value)
Again, that incredible package is to be given away before the Expo and the giveaway runs from March 2nd to 25th! Enter here through the Rafflecopter link below.
The Healthy Family Expo will be at the Vancouver Convention Centre in downtown Vancouver on March 29, 2015 from 10 AM – 5 PM. Tickets are not only affordable, but $1 from each ticket goes to support the Canucks Autism Network. The tickets are only $8 in advance (online, at Whole Foods Market, or at London Drugs) or $12 at the door (cash) for adults. Children under 12 are free. All advance tickets will be entered to win a 2015/2016 pass to Cypress Mountain!
The winner for the $2000 prize package will be announced at the Healthy Family Expo Facebook Party on Thursday, March 26. All prizes will be available for pickup at the Healthy Family Expo on March 29. Enter that giveaways starting March 2nd using the Rafflecopter giveaway link below.